Oct 27, 2008

My husband the cowboy

It is the beginning of basketball season again and I was getting used to the fact that I would be seeing even less of my husband than normal. However, I have been pleasantly surprised that he is now getting home earlier then he does when he doesn't have practicing forcing him out of the office. Last year Joel was the assistant coach and Josh was bummed that with Joel In Ellensburg this year they wouldn't be able to coach together. So, Josh roped Justin into filling the other coaching position and is enjoying coaching but also loving the chance to spend more time with his friends.

Anyway, since Josh feels like he has so much free time after practice he is filling it with new hobbies. One day last week he came home from practice and informed me that he was going to go horseback riding. I was a little hesitant to agree to let him go since just last week at work I saw two patients with broken wrists from falling off horses, and because every time Justin introduces Josh to something new Josh decides he too needs to invest in this hobby. I am thankful that Josh came home in on piece and while he really enjoyed his ride he is not yet trying convince me that he needs a horse of his own.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I think that Josh just wants to be a cowboy so that he can but the jeans, hats and boots. He'd be way more interested in the "equipment" than the being a cowboy part of it. :)
--Bethany