Jul 4, 2010

Surprise!

Last week Mom, Branson and I showed up at Bethany's front door. Holly was out the beginning of June and mentioned to Mom that she should try to come out for Bethany's upcoming baby shower. From there plans just took off and before I knew it we were on a plane headed for Minneapolis.

I didn't get very many pictures, but here are a few from this past week. Bethany informed me I didn't need very many pictures to post, just a couple of B and she would be happy. Hopefully this does the trick.

B made his first trip to the dentist when we went to visit Auntie Holly's work.

While we were in Minnesota there was some major thunder showers. One night after dinner Holly and I had to wade thru water past our knees to get to her car. Bethany had to take Ben to the hospital for his rotations the weekend we were there, here they are in their rain gear in an attemp to stay dry on the way to the car.

After our quick trip to Minnesota I spent a few days at Dad and Mom's. I did some work for the symphony, so B got some quality time with grandpa.

It took Grandpa and Branson two days to mow the lawn because B kept falling asleep.

Branson was grandma's little helper in the kitchen.

Stay tuned for news of Baby Beebs arrival. We are so excited to be an Uncle, Auntie and Cousin!

1 comment:

B and B said...

It did the trick! I can't get enough. Ben and I just sat and stared at them for a while. (Bobi sent me some pics of B, I'll send them your way.)
Tell Branson his cousin will call him immediately upon arrival. love, Auntie Bethany and Uncle Ben