Feb 10, 2011

Favorites

Last time we were at Dad and Mom's they captured a couple shots of Branson and Charlie that I loved. If you remember from our previous post B and C were watching "Thomas." Branson thought it was pretty funny.


The next couple pictures Bethany sent me from when they were out in August.


Last week was the Ag Expo. B and I tagged along with Josh and Grandpa for a couple days. It was very cold while we were in Spokane so B borrowed daddy's hat.
Chasing the geese on our walk to the Convention Center.
These are the only pictures that I have from the Ag Expo, we took some of B playing in all the tractors with Dave's camera and if I can get a hold of them I will post them too.

1 comment:

Kim @ The Gab said...

Loved all the photos! It's about time...I think you should post more often :)