May 4, 2011

Babies, Birthdays and Bunnies

Easter weekend was the perfect weekend for us to head over the mountains to visit my parents.

Saturday Baby Girl Layton was due so we went to visit Sarah and Brian, but baby girl must not have wanted to meet us yet because she decided to stay put in mama for another week.

Saturday afternoon was my high school friend Keri's baby shower. It was great to catch up with some of the ladies that I don't see nearly often enough.
Sunday was my mom's birthday. Cast and all She made her own birthday dinner and dessert and we all enjoyed eating it.
The Easter Bunny found B at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He loved digging into his basket then did a quick egg hunt with Auntie Kati and Uncle Forrest.

We couldn't have asked for better weather when we were there. Branson loved running in and out of the house, weeding with Daddy and grandpa and of course riding on the "tractor" with Grandpa.


1 comment:

Kim @ The Gab said...

Looks like so much fun. Love the pics with B on the mower. Let's go for a walk sometime. I usually pass by your house - let me know if you're up for it.