Jan 2, 2012

2012

We got back from our trip to Nashville just in time to host a small New Years Eve Party. We didn't get many pictures, but here are a few of the kids loving the attention that they got from Uncle Jason and Auntie Sue.

Branson loves having people over to play and Jason was the lucky one last weekend that B chose to be his playmate. See the look on his face, he was in heaven. Love it!


Quinnie continues to be a very content baby and is happy when anyone is holding her. One of her favorite people is Auntie Sue.


That is all for now. Stay tune for a post from our trip, we had a great time, but between the time change, catching colds and too much fun we are still recovering. So, it might be a few days before I have my act together to get a post about it.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I love that picture of B and Jason. I miss his face already!
And I think Baby M has that same outfit Quinnie is wearing. They have the same taste already...