Nov 29, 2013

Two Babies!

Here we go! Our trip to Nashville was a trip of a lifetime. Seriously, being an auntie is the best, but TWO babies!

Our first stop was the hospital. My favorite part of the whole trip was meeting the babies for the first time. Branson walked into the hospital room and and promptly said "Whoa! There are two babies!" He was a little late to the party.



Auntie Holy was in Nashville to meet us.




And seriously!!! The older siblings!!!

Sweet Rubes at the park.

Kathy and I took my kids and Charlie to the Zoo.


We went to Franklin and did some window shopping

Maria and her sisters were some of me and my sisters first friends. She now lives in Nashville and it was great to catch up with her while there

Our kids together

Josh flew in the last weekend we were in Tennessee and we headed up to the Smoky Mountains.

I wanted a picture with my kids, these are just a couple and you can imagine how the rest turned out. 


Josh and I have taken the kids to SeaWorld and Dollywood now. We love it and so do they, but logistics of taking a two and a four year old by ourselves to an amusement park is not always easy.

If either of us want to go on an adult ride we take turns waiting with the kids. 

Or I sit with Quinnie while Josh takes B on a ride that is probably a little too advanced for our tall four year old

Quinn hates ferris wheels as much as her mama

The boys loved it.

This cars ride was a hit with everyone


And I have to say that I am super proud of the travelers our kids are. 


We are already looking forward to our next trip. It is going to be another trip of a lifetime...Disneyland! This time we will have Papa and Mimi with us, so our amusement park time will be a lot more relaxing.   First is Thanksgiving and Christmas, so lots to look forward for us. 

2 comments:

Kathleen Thornton said...

Love it and love your blog. I am missing my Washington grandkids so much and the pics help a ton!

Auntie Kati said...

I love your blog updates! Just catching up on them. Branson and Quinn are so lucky to have such an awesome mommy and daddy!