Sep 22, 2009

The Wedding

Kati and Forrest got married last week. We are so excited to have another brother, and couldn't have picked a better one ourselves.

Branson and I got to spend the whole week at Mom and Dad's, I was very thankful we had made plans for Josh to fly over, so I didn't have to make the trip home by myself. The plan was for me to help get ready for the big day, but I think everyone there helped me out with Branson more than I helped them. We had fun anyway and got Kati and Forrest married off.

Baby B got to meet more of his Aunties and Uncles. Here he is visiting with Uncle Ben.
Maybe I shouldn't have told Auntie Bethany that whoever helps get Branson ready can do his hair how they want. The result a faux hawk!
Dad and Kate practicing
Forrest parents treated us to an amazing dinner on the water in Olympia.
Daddy and Branson all tired out after the rehearsal and dinner.
Uncle Doug in his usual place behind the camera at the wedding.Thankful that Grandma could help watch Branson during the wedding
Love this pictureHere is another, just because I think it is so funny
Father of the bride
Daddy taking care of Branson
Forrest and Kati's family
4 Generations
Josh with my grandpa and grandma
So cute!
Love Arlo's tie
Ben sang
Dan reminded Kati and Forrest of the first time they met
Mom did an amazing job with the cake and the food once again.
One of our weddings wouldn't be complete without a song written by Uncle Steve. This time everyone dressed up in honor of Forrest's Texas roots. I am not sure why my husband is the only one who looks dressed up here. Wish you could see Ben's boots, they made quite a statement.
Karissa with her song to the Newlyweds. She did an awesome job!
Here is a link to her singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz2H9koDX4U.

The Newlyweds off to Spain!

4 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

What great pictures, Trese! I love the one of Josh and Branson snoozing! And I really like the Kati pouting pictures too! Hilarious! Looks like you had a great time! Congratulations Forrest and Kati!

Amber said...

Thanks for posting those, great pictures!! Congrats to Kati and Forrest. By the way Branson is just ADORABLE!! He is going to be one LOVED and Spoiled little boy by his Aunties!!

Mama K said...

yay...family photos, I love them! Thanks for posting... can't wait to see more soon of my adorable grandson!

Auntie Bethany said...

I couldn't help it if he asked me to comb his hair like that.
More pictures!