Oct 16, 2009

Branson's first snow

My sisters in Minnesota have been trying to get sympathy from me because it is only October and freezing cold and snowing back there. Well, Tuesday it snowed in Waterville. I told them they have to stop feeling sorry for themselves now.

Here is Branson bundled up ready for our trip to town.

He loved watching the snow fall. I am sure he is going to be a snow lover like his daddy. As I was busy thinking about how it was too early for this much snow, Josh came bursting through the door after work sing Christmas Carols


Next week Branson and I are off on our next adventure. We will be driving to MN with my mom and Grandma Gracie. We hope the snow is gone by the time we get there!

4 comments:

Jason and Sue said...

I was just thinking about you guys this morning! We are dying to see little Branson!! He is adorable!

Kari D. said...

I can't believe you got snow there before we did up here in Anchorage!

Grandma Kathy T said...

Get your snow duds out Branson; we're heading for Minnesota! Can't wait to see him on Wed.

Anonymous said...

need to check