Oct 5, 2009

Branson's "Outfit"

About a month ago I got a text from Bethany that said: Ben and I got Branson an "Outfit." I sent a text back asking why outfit was in quotation marks. The response I got from her was that she thinks technically it is a Halloween costume, but since they couldn't find the right size for him to wear on Halloween he gets an outfit.

The lucky thing is that they found an "outfit" in his current size, so now he can enjoy it even longer and wear it on Halloween.

We think he looks adorable in his "outfit".



5 comments:

Jason and Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Sue said...

I can't get over how adorable he is! Miss you three!

G'ma Kathy T said...

I want the one where Ben labels the bones!!

clara jane said...

Cutest skeleton ever!