Oct 26, 2011

Dirt

I think we have a problem because I have way to many pictures for this post. Branson LOVES dirt and is constantly asking to play in the dirt. Because of his love of dirt our yard is his favorite playground right now.

B loves his boots and he knows he can't go outside without shoes, so whenever he wants out he runs and puts on his boots. Sometimes that means that he is running around the house in his boots and underwear. We have to remind him that he needs clothes on to go outside too.

Cleaning the dirt out of his boots

I love the fact that he can put his boots on himself, but it means the the can get them off himself as well. Too often I go outside to fine this.

This is what I found yesterday
 We have been doing some work to the outside of our house that involves tearing up the yard. B thinks it is pretty cool to have a backhoe in his yard.

The next few pictures are from me following him around the yard yesterday








 B is a lucky little boy. Dave stopped by one Saturday to check on the progress of the digging and Branson persuaded him to play in the dirt with him.

Making roads with Papa

They found a worm

B thought it was pretty neat and brought it to show me.

1 comment:

Kari D. said...

That boy is gonna be a heartbreaker someday with those blue eyes.