Oct 11, 2011

Home

Josh had a coaching conference in SeaTac last weekend, so the kids and I hitched a ride and went to visit my parents while he was there. 

It has been nice to see my parents more frequently. Since Quinn was born we have been over there three times and mom here twice.

We had a good weekend. Mom and I got some shopping in, since I am not brave enough to venture too far from home with my two kids by myself yet. It was nice to have some help so I could pick out some winter clothes for B this year. He hasn't gained much weight in the past year, so I had hopes of some of his clothes from last year still fitting since his pants were so long then. Ha! He has grown so much his pants were basically capris. We also got to swing by and say Hi to my grandparents again which is always nice. 

We have no plans to head west again soon. but you never know. We can't seem to stay away from my "home" too long. 

We went to the high school football game on Friday night. Mom and Dad still sit with the Williams in the same spot they did when we were in high school and Hal still announces. I loved the memories. 

Josh had taken B to a junior high football game here in town last week, so he was excited to go to another one.

Shirley was the baby holder!

Dad entertaining my children. Can you see Branson's arm sticking out of the blanket?! B thought it was fun for Grandpa to kick him around in it.

B trying to make an escape
Helping out in the yard
Reading books.
Grandma bought B this Halloween book and we left it behind on accident. Maybe that was a good thing though because Grandpa taught B how to scream when he opened the flaps to see what has behind them.

Maybe this post should be titled Branson and Grandpa since I seemed to only take pictures of them last weekend. I guess they are so cute I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I want to be the baby holder! And I would take pictures of those two all weekend too - they are too cute to resist. (How many times can I use the word too/to/two?)

Holly said...

My 2 favorite boys!