Nov 7, 2011

Cider Press

Last weekend we crashed Mom and Dad's party and joined them at Grandma's house and the cider press. We had a great time and have been enjoying all the apples and cider that we brought home.

Quinn and Great Grandma T
My kiddos with my grandma
B and his other papa. 
Uncle Bruce put Branson in the apple bin for some pictures, he wasn't sure at first, but soon warmed up to the idea and thought it was pretty fun.
I walked in to get some pictures of the cider pressing process and all I see is Josh standing there drinking a glass!
Quinnie and my mama
My favorite thing was getting to see lots of relatives.
Here with cousin Sera, Holly and Grandma.
Branson has an awesome pouty face. This face was seen frequently around the house a few months ago and he has pulled it out again. I can't help but smile every time he does it.


Lastly, a visit from Papa T would not be complete without teaching Branson something that he thinks is so cool, but gives his mama anxiety. My dad taught B to push Quinn around in the back of one of his truck!
Giving sister a ride. At least he is concentrating so he doesn't dump her.



6 comments:

ANDY and DANIELLE said...

Love that pic with Quinn in the truck! So cute and very funny!

Anonymous said...

The picture of B pushing Quinnie is better than I imagined.

Bethany said...

That comment is from me! Your blog hates me!

Auntie Kati said...

I can just see mom saying, "Dennis!, Dennis! Be careful..."

Dennis and Kathy said...

Yes, I so did say that Kati!
I have to say it was pretty cute but still made me nervous!

Dennis and Kathy said...

Okay, we want more!