Nov 4, 2011

Week in Review

In our last post I informed you all that B would not let me take  a picture of his shirt. This week I decided I needed to get a picture of him in his Big Brother shirt before he outgrows it. When I asked him if I could take a picture of him he ran and hopped in his stroller and posed for me. I LOVE HIM!

In attempt to get every bit out of our decent weather I decided to take the kids to the park one afternoon.
Quinn all bundled up watching brother play. I LOVE HER TOO!
 In attempt to keep warm and stay awake (I think we are officially done with naps) Brother was on the move even more than usual and these are the best pictures that I could get.



I keep hearing that snow is in the forecast and am not looking forward to coming up with indoor activities to keep the kids entertained through the winter. Any suggestions are welcome...

Also this week our little girl hit the two month mark.


1 comment:

ANDY and DANIELLE said...

She is so precious! 2 months sure flew by!!